- 1 lemon rind, *hint* use a potato peeler to take zest off easily
- 200 g sugar, caster
- 350 g self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon, juice
- 300 g sour cream, approx *whatever comes out of a 300ml carton
Pre-heat oven to 180deg
1. Add lemon rind to TM and mill - 10 seconds/speed 10
2. Add all remaining ingredients and mix - 15 seconds/speed 4
3. Spoon into cupcake cases (I used silicone) and bake for 20 min or until golden brown and springy
My kids (5 & 3) loved helping me with this recipe!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Easy as apple tea cake
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade