- 60 g Butter
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 185 g self-raising flour
- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g full cream milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat your oven to 190°C and grease and prepare your cake tin, if required.
- Add Butter to bowl and melt at 40°C for 3mins Spd
Insert Butterfly Whisk into bowl and add all other ingredients.
Mix for 1min at Spd 4. Scrape down sides of the bowl and mix for 10 secs at Spd 4.
- Once finished, pour the cake batter into your prepared tin.
Bake in the oven for 27 mins.
Whilst the cake is cooking, if you wish, you can clean & dry your bowl and start to make your preferred icing, or follow this DELICIOUS and simple icing recipe - 'Teenees Butter Icing'.
- Once ready, remove the cake and allow to rest for 10mins then turn onto cooling rack. If you wish to add icing, allow the cake to completely cool, otherwise enjoy this delicious chocolate cake!
Refer to Teenee's Butter Icing for an amazing icing recipe!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread