- 100 grams vegetable oil
- 530 grams buttermilk
- 80 grams full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 310 grams plain flour
- 60 grams castor sugar
Recipe is created for
1. Add all your wet ingredients to the bowl (Vegetable oil, buttermilk, full cream milk & eggs).
2. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
3. Scrape down the bowl and add all dry ingredients (baking powder, bicarbonate soda, plain flour & castor sugar).
4. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
5. Scrape down bowl once more and mix again speed 5 for 5 seconds.
6. Done and ready to fry. Enjoy!
Soft and speedy buttermilk pikelets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Ginger Bread Cupcakes
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes (Annabel Langbein)
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Blueberry Muffins
- Bao Buns
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten