- 100 grams vegetable oil
- 530 grams buttermilk
- 80 grams full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 310 grams plain flour
- 60 grams castor sugar
Recipe is created for
1. Add all your wet ingredients to the bowl (Vegetable oil, buttermilk, full cream milk & eggs).
2. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
3. Scrape down the bowl and add all dry ingredients (baking powder, bicarbonate soda, plain flour & castor sugar).
4. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
5. Scrape down bowl once more and mix again speed 5 for 5 seconds.
6. Done and ready to fry. Enjoy!
Soft and speedy buttermilk pikelets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Ginger Bread Cupcakes
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes (Annabel Langbein)
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls