- 100 grams vegetable oil
- 530 grams buttermilk
- 80 grams full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 310 grams plain flour
- 60 grams castor sugar
8Recipe is created for
1. Add all your wet ingredients to the bowl (Vegetable oil, buttermilk, full cream milk & eggs).
2. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
3. Scrape down the bowl and add all dry ingredients (baking powder, bicarbonate soda, plain flour & castor sugar).
4. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
5. Scrape down bowl once more and mix again speed 5 for 5 seconds.
6. Done and ready to fry. Enjoy!
Soft and speedy buttermilk pikelets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Mini Savoury Breads
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS