- 100 grams vegetable oil
- 530 grams buttermilk
- 80 grams full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 310 grams plain flour
- 60 grams castor sugar
Recipe is created for
1. Add all your wet ingredients to the bowl (Vegetable oil, buttermilk, full cream milk & eggs).
2. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
3. Scrape down the bowl and add all dry ingredients (baking powder, bicarbonate soda, plain flour & castor sugar).
4. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
5. Scrape down bowl once more and mix again speed 5 for 5 seconds.
6. Done and ready to fry. Enjoy!
Soft and speedy buttermilk pikelets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Crusty Loaf
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Clone of Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Chocolate mud cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing