- 100 grams vegetable oil
- 530 grams buttermilk
- 80 grams full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 310 grams plain flour
- 60 grams castor sugar
8Recipe is created for
1. Add all your wet ingredients to the bowl (Vegetable oil, buttermilk, full cream milk & eggs).
2. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
3. Scrape down the bowl and add all dry ingredients (baking powder, bicarbonate soda, plain flour & castor sugar).
4. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.
5. Scrape down bowl once more and mix again speed 5 for 5 seconds.
6. Done and ready to fry. Enjoy!
Soft and speedy buttermilk pikelets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Lemonade Scones
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Clone of Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Chocolate mud cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Double Choc Chip Muffins