- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams milk chocolate
- 200 grams Salted butter
- 170 grams brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 130 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinannmon
8Recipe is created for
Prepare baking dish with greased proof paper.
Break up chocolate in chunks in bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 8. Use spatula and push down the chocolate. Add butter and sugar for 3 minutes, 50 degrees on speed 4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4. Bake for 25 minutes on 160 degreese.
Accessories you need
Use baking tray approx. 30 cm x 21 cm.
Oven at 160 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice