- 140 grams dates, pitted
- 250 grams Milk
- 320 grams spelt flour or plain flour
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Place dates and milk in TM bowl. Cook 4min/90C/sp3.
3. Add flour, bi carb soda, baking powder, eggs and banana.
4. Mix Sp4/20sec. use spatula to scrape doen the sides. Mix again Sp4/20sec.
5. Poor into a lined pre-perpared loaf tin. Bake for 35min.
Allow loaf to cool and then slice.
Place snack sized pieces into snack zip lock bags and freeze for lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce - WA School Canteen - Assessed
- Baked Ricotta
- Skolebrod (Norwegian Custard Buns)
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Blueberry and Coconut Mini Muffins (Wheat Free)
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Popcorn Bars