- 50 g Butter, softened
- 100 g brown sugar or rapadura
- 3 eggs
- 170 g yoghurt, Plain
- 70 g Milk, of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200 g spelt flour (make this yourself by giving spelt grains a good blitz at speed 10 in Thermomix, then transferring to a bowl)
- 80 g rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 bananas, soft
8Recipe is created for
1. Grease muffin pan, heat oven to 175C
2. Insert butterfly into bowl, add butter and brown sugar, mix for 30sec, sp 4.
3. Remove butterfly, add eggs, bananas, vanilla essence, milk and yoghurt. Mix for 10 sec, sp 4.
4. Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 sec, sp 4, scrape down sides and mix another 10sec, sp 4.
5. Put mixture into muffin pan and bake for 25 mins, until golden brown.
Spelt, Chia and Banana Muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.