- 125 grams Butter
- 3 eggs
- 170 grams sour cream
- 120 grams golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice
- 280 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 120 grams caster suger
8Recipe is created for
Pregeat oven to 160 degrees fan forced. Prepare large loaf pan.
Melt butter for a few min /60 degrees/ speed 2.
Add eggs, sour cream, golden syrup and spices into bowl and mix 5 sec /speed 5.
Add flour, baking powder and sugar and mix 5 seconds/ speed 5.
Bake in oven for 45 minutes until cooked.
This is not too sweet. Reduce ginger if you like it less spicy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake