- 0.5 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 0.5 teaspoon Cardamon Ground
- 0.5 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 500 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 0.5 Lemon Zest of 1 Lemon
- 150 grams Raw Cashew Nuts
- 250 grams semolina
- 125 grams Softened butter (Room Temperature)
- 6 eggs
- 45 grams Rosewater
- 45 grams honey
- 20 grams icing sugar
- 8 Secs / Speed 5 - set aside
Without cleaning bowl - Mill Sugar, Spices and Lemon Zest
- 1 min / Speed 9 - set aside
Without cleaning bowl - MIx Semolina and Butter
- 20 secs / Speed 3 - set aside
In a clean bowl - whip 5 egg whites (as per EDC) - Butterfly /
- 3 mins / Speed 3 - Set aside
Without cleaning bowl - MIx Remaining Egg Whites and whole egg together
- 10 secs / Speed 4
Add Cashews, Sugar Mix, Semolina Mix, Rosewater, and Honey
- 5 secs / Speed 3
Scrap down sides, insert Butterfly, add egg whites
- 5 secs / Speed 2. Scrap down sides again, if needed repeat
- 5 secs / Speed 2.
Pour into a 20cm square baking tin (or similar) lined with baking paper. Bake at 150 degress for 1.5 hours.
It is cooked whena skewer comes out clean and the top has browned.
Cook carefully on a cake rake, dust with icing sugar, and cut into 3cm squares
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Quick Pickled beets
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo