- 100 grams sugar
- 200 grams Butter, Cubed
- 300 grams flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Clear boiled lollies
Place all Cookie ingredients into and knead for 40 seconds speed 5.
Use the spatula to assist if needed.
Form dough into a ball and place in a bowl and cover. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest
Pre heat the oven to 180'c
Take the boiled lollies and crush them in the on speed 4 for 2-3 seconds.
Sprinkle a heaped teaspoon into each pre cut cookie centre.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Allow to cool completely on tray before lifting off.
Stained glass windows
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice