- 100 grams sugar
- 200 grams Butter, Cubed
- 300 grams flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Clear boiled lollies
Place all Cookie ingredients into and knead for 40 seconds speed 5.
Use the spatula to assist if needed.
Form dough into a ball and place in a bowl and cover. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest
Pre heat the oven to 180'c
Take the boiled lollies and crush them in the on speed 4 for 2-3 seconds.
Sprinkle a heaped teaspoon into each pre cut cookie centre.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Allow to cool completely on tray before lifting off.
Stained glass windows
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls