- 325 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Lemon extract
- 75 grams lemon juice
- 125 grams coconut oil
- 250 grams icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons full cream milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon extra Icing Sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180C. Grease a 22.5cm x 12.5cm and line with baking paper
1. Combine flour, bi-carb soda, baking powder and salt in TM 5 sec/sp 4. Set aside in a bowl
2. Combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract and lemon juice in TM 5 sec/sp 4.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients into TM bowl and combine 20 sec/sp 4
4. Add coconut oil and mix 15 sec/sp 4
5. Pour batter into cake tin. Bake in oven for 45 mins and stick a skewer in middle of cake, if it comes out cleanly then it's ready.
Allow to cool in tin, then remove.
1. Place all Icing ingredients in TM bowl and combine for 15sec/sp 2
Repeat if necessary, icing should be smooth runny consistency.
Frost top of cooled cake with icing, let icing set before slicing.
Accessories you need
You can make this gluten free by using gluten free plain flour instead.
I found this recipe on Facebook - when it is alleged it is a Top Secret recipe which is a version of Starbucks Lemon Loaf - regardless if it is or isn't....it's a great cake for afternoon or morning tea!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake