- 150 grams Medajool Dates
- 150 grams warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 130 grams unsalted butter
- 120 grams Coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla powder, or Vanilla paste
- 240 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams full cream milk
- 60 grams unsalted butter
- 120 grams icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons Kylie's Caramel Sauce
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cake Dessert
Prepare Muffin tin with 16 muffin cases.
Set oven to 160*
Place dates in bowl and chop 5 seconds - speed 8
Add warm water and heat 2 min - speed 1 - 100*
Add bicarb soda & mix 5 seconds - speed 5
Set aside to cool
Wash and dry bowl
Place butter and coconut sugar in bowl and cream 20 seconds - speed 4
Add eggs and vanilla, mix 10 seconds - speed 4
Scrape down sides
Add flour & baking powder, mix 5 seconds speed 3, til just combined
Add milk and reserved date mixture, mix speed 5, 5 seconds
Spoon into prepared muffin tin, bake for 15 mins or until skewer comes out clean
Allow to cool before icing
Add butter and icing sugar to clean bowl, mix 20 seconds - speed 4
with blades rotating pour in caramel sauce, allow to mix and additional 10 seconds.
Accessories you need
If caramel sauce has been made in advance and refridgerated, you may need to micorwave it to a workable consistancy.
Store in an airtight container for 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Jaffa Slice
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Blueberry Friands
- Honey Joys - Refined Sugar Free
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies