- 75 grams Self Raising Flour
- 35 grams plain flour
- 25 grams YIAH Milk Chocolate Powder
- 30 grams rolled oats
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 70 grams Chopped Pitted dates
- 2 tubs of chocolate Mousse, I use Soleil to keep calories low
- 1 egg
- 125 grams skim milk
- 35 grams Chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven at 180oc, Lightly spray square slice tin. Line base and sides with baking paper.
2. Add Flours, Choc powder, oats, sugar and dates to bowl. Speed 4, 30secs.
3. Add choc mousse, egg, oil and milk to bowl and mix 30Secs, Speed 6.
4. Pour mix into tin, sprinkle with walnuts. Bake for 20-25mins.
5. Leave slice in tin for 10mins before turning onto wire rack. Once cooled completly cut into squares.
Sticky Date Slice
These freeze really well.
Other nuts can be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Cheese Dreams
- Mumble Slice
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!