- 125 grams plain flour
- 100 grams water
- 100 grams Milk
- 15 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 80 grams unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 600 grams heavy cream
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 5 grams vanilla concentrate
- 1 package Fresh Strawberries (thinly sliced)
8Recipe is created for
Add milk, water, sugar, salt and butter to TM and cook 100 degrees, 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add flour all at once and mix speed 6, 6 seconds.
Cook 2 minutes, speed 1, 60 degrees.
Allow to cool slightly (TIP - put whole TM in fridge for 5 minutes).
At this point preheat oven to 180c.
Mix on speed 3, 60 seconds adding one egg at a time. The batter should be a smooth batter which still holds its shape. If not smooth, mix for further 30 seconds.
Use a pastry bag (or sandwhich bag with corner cut out) with a large 1cm round tip and pipe the dough into 3cm circles on a lined baking tray.
Bake for 25 minutes until browned and puffed.
TIP - At this point, add cleaned TM bowl to fridge to get it nice and cool for the perfect whipped cream.
Once puffs are cooked, prick the bottom of each puff with a skewer to release steam and allow them to cool completely on a wire rack.
Insert butterfly into cold TM bowl and add cold cream, stirring on speed 3 (never more) 1 - 1.5 minutes checking constantly for stiff peaks to form.
Add the icing sugar and Vanilla and stir speed 3, 5 seconds until just combined.
Cut the cool cream puffs in half and fill them with the cream mixture and strawberry slices. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Accessories you need
Alternate strawberries for custard!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Yummy Single Apple Pastries
- Yummy Apple Pecan Bread with Praline topping
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- No Bake Lemon Coconut Slice
- Nanna's Polish Pierogi
- Healthy Sugar Biscuits
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Walnut Bread
- Teriyaki chicken
- Jam Doughnut Muffins
- Cheesy Cauliflower Patties
- Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- Vietnamese chicken noodle salad