- 200 grams dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 150 grams unsalted butter cubed
- 80 grams desicated coconut
- 200 grams brown sugar or rapadura
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams walnuts
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, line slice pan with baking paper
Grate cooking chocolate on speed 9 for 10 seconds
Add butter and melt at 80 degrees for 3 mins on speed 3
Mix brown sugar, eggs & vanilla with melted chocolate for 3 seconds on speed 5
Mix in remaining ingredients - flour, baking powder and walnuts - 5 seconds on speed 3
Without delay, pour into lined tray and bake for 30 minutes in hot oven
Sue's Chocolate Fudge
Accessories you need
Can omit or replace walnuts with pecans or nuts of choice.
Seved with fresh berries and vanilla ice-cream as a desert or perfect for morning tea
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Butter Cake