- Strawberries fresh
- Raspberries fresh
- Peaches (firm)
- Any other you like
- 500 gram strawberries hulled
- 80 gram blueberries
- 150 grams Raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Gelatine, or equiv
- 500 gram water
- 4 eggwhites
- 100 gram Raw honey or maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 130 gram almond meal
- 60 gram Arrowroot
- 40 grams Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 40 gram Maple syrup
- 20 grams flaked almonds
- 800 grams canned coconut cream, chilled
- 40 grams Raw Honey
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 120 gram Raw honey or maple syrup
- 500 gram coconut milk
- 2 Finely grated rind from 2 oranges
- 1 Vanilla Bean, Seeds only
- 60 gram Arrowroot
- 40 gram Raw Honey
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean, Seeds only
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add berries, honey, lemon juice and water to Thermomix Mixing bowl. Put on lid with MC and simmer 10 mins / 100 deg / Sp 2.
- Puree 20 secs / Sp 5- Strain into a bowl and discard pulp.
- Sprinkle gelatine over 60ml of water in a small bowl. Stand until bloomed (2 minutes), then mix into berries to dissolve.
- Pour into a deep tray and refrigerate until set (6-8 hours).
- Preheat oven to 160C and grease a 20cm-diameter round cake tin and line with baking paper.
- Insert butterfly whisk into mixing bowl.
- Add eggwhites and honey into mixing bowl and put on lid with MC
- Whip 5 mins / Sp 3.5
- Gently scrape down sides
- Add whole eggs and gentle whisk 40 secs / Sp 3.
- Add almond meal, arrowroot, coconut flour and baking powder and combine 30 secs / Sp 2
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup and mix 30 secs / Sp 2.
- Pour mixture into cake tin, smooth surface, sprinkle with flaked almonds and bake until golden and a skewer withdraws clean (30-35 minutes).
- Transfer to a wire rack, cool in tin for 15 minutes then turn out.
- Open cans of chilled coconut cream and spoon hardened top layer into Mixing Bowl and add honey.
- Skim remaining cream from coconut water and add to the bowl (you should have about 540gm).
- Put lid on with MC
- Whisk 2 mins / Sp 4 until soft peaks form.
- Refrigerate to set (2-4 hours).
- Follow automated custard recipe on the TM5 and substitute the ingredients where appropriate.
- Add honey, vanilla bean and seeds, and 150ml water to mixing bowl. Put on lid with MC.- Simmer 3 mins / 100 deg / Sp 2.
- Allow to cool slightly and discard bean and set aside in a bowl.
- In a 20cm Trifle bowl add custard to the bottom
- Layer some fresh fruit (berries)
- Place Sponge on top of the fruit
- Pour on Vanilla Syrup
- Spoon in Berry Jelly
- Top with Whipped Coconut Cream
- Add fresh Garnish Fruits to the top.
Coconut Almond Sponge
Whipped Coconut Cream
Orange Coconut Custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Celery, Leek & Thyme Soup