- 75 g raw sugar
- 90 g Desiccated Coconut
- 160 g Self Raising Flour
- 220 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add sugar to Thermomix bowl and mill 10 sec / speed 9.
Add coconut, flour & milk then combine 5 sec / speed 6. Scrape down & repeat if necessary.
Pour cake mixture into a greased & lined loaf tin (aprox 11cm x 19cm) and bake 25mins until golden on top and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Serve warm with butter or jam. Also delicious the next day - if there's any left!
Someone shared this with my mum many years ago & we've both been making it ever since.
This is my go-to recipe when friends pop around at short-notice. If you have castor sugar, you don't even need a Thermomix, just a bowl & a spoon!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)
- Mini Donuts (with pumpkin & sweet potato)