- 125 grams pitted dates
- 200 grams SR flour
- 150 grams plain flour
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 3 eggs
- 350 grams over ripe bananas, approx 3 large
- 160 grams canola oil
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
preheat oven to 150 degrees fan forced and grease a 10x20cm loaf or bread tin and line with baking paper.
If milling your own spices place 50gm of the raw sugar the cinnamon bark and whole cloves in jug and mill 1min speed 10.
Place 125gm pitted dates in jug turbo x3 or till dates are chopped well
add the remaining ingredients. mix 5 secs speed 6 scrape down sides then 15-20 seconds or until mixed.
Place mixture into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until skewer in centre comes out clean. Wait 15 mins before removing from pan. Serve with butter and fig paste or jam. Or enjoy on its own!
banana date bread mix
This recipe was converted using taste.coms "best-ever Banana bread" They use raspberries instead of dates which is also yum, if trying this omit the cloves and use 20gm coconut, and 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk