- 330 g Milk
- 10 g Yeast, dry
- 80 g sugar
- 100 g Butter, Soft
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 g cardamom, ground
- 560 g flour
- 50 g sugar, to taste
- 50-70 g Butter, Soft
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground, to taste
- 15-20 Paper Muffin Cases
- 1 egg, Whisked
9. Cut dough in approx 2cm wide bits with a plastic spatula (if using thermomat) and put in muffin cases. Put cases on an oven tray and cover with tea towel. Let them rest for 30-40min.
10. Heat the oven to 240 degrees.
11. Whisk the egg firmly in a little bowl. When rest is finished use a pastry brush and brush all the scrolls with the whisked egg. Sprinkle with some sugar and bake for 8-12min until the scrolls have a lovely colour.
You can mill your own ground cardamom in the Thermomix by purchasing the seeds or the pods (with the pods you have to remove the shell first)
Just put seeds in and mill SP9 for 10-15 sec
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake