- 225 g plain flour
- 30 g cornflour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 125 g caster sugar
- 140 g Butter, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
8Recipe is created for
1. place flour, cornflour, baking powder and caster sugar in TM bowl Mix 3 secs. speed 2
2. add softened butter Mix 5 secs. speed 3 till mixture looks like bread crumbs.
3. Mix egg in MC pour thru lid whilst on speed 2 until mix forms ball
4. remove and use for apple pie base, dot top of apple pie with 1/3 of mix you wish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake