- 200 grams sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 125 grams coconut oil or butter, softened
- 140 grams Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 40 grams Cacao
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- half cup of raspberries or blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Line slice tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place sweet potato into bowl and grate 8 secs, speed 8
- Mix in butter, honey, eggs, and vanilla 8 secs, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add cacao, bicarb and baking soda and mix 8 secs, speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Stir through flour for 10 secs, Reverse, speed 4. Scrape down and repeat if necessary
- Evenly pour into slice tray and dot with berries (don’t push down as they will become submerged in brownie.
- Bake 25 mins or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting
Store in fridge
Adapted from Well Nourished’s Raspberry and Sweet Potato Brownie.
Sweet Potato Brownies
See more recipes for babies and toddlers at my blog:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Variation HEALTHY CHOC WALNUT FUDGE (Keto)
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Choc Protein Balls
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap