- 200 grams sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 125 grams coconut oil or butter, softened
- 140 grams Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 40 grams Cacao
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- half cup of raspberries or blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Line slice tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place sweet potato into bowl and grate 8 secs, speed 8
- Mix in butter, honey, eggs, and vanilla 8 secs, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add cacao, bicarb and baking soda and mix 8 secs, speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Stir through flour for 10 secs, Reverse, speed 4. Scrape down and repeat if necessary
- Evenly pour into slice tray and dot with berries (don’t push down as they will become submerged in brownie.
- Bake 25 mins or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting
Store in fridge
Adapted from Well Nourished’s Raspberry and Sweet Potato Brownie.
Sweet Potato Brownies
See more recipes for babies and toddlers at my blog:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banoffee Porridge
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Janny’s super quick Keto cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter