- 200 grams sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 125 grams coconut oil or butter, softened
- 140 grams Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 40 grams Cacao
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- half cup of raspberries or blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Line slice tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place sweet potato into bowl and grate 8 secs, speed 8
- Mix in butter, honey, eggs, and vanilla 8 secs, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add cacao, bicarb and baking soda and mix 8 secs, speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Stir through flour for 10 secs, Reverse, speed 4. Scrape down and repeat if necessary
- Evenly pour into slice tray and dot with berries (don’t push down as they will become submerged in brownie.
- Bake 25 mins or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting
Store in fridge
Adapted from Well Nourished’s Raspberry and Sweet Potato Brownie.
Sweet Potato Brownies
See more recipes for babies and toddlers at my blog:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Choc Protein Balls
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls