- 250 grams Tea (black, very strong), let cool
- 200 grams sugar
- 170 grams currants
- 320 grams Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds - REVERSE or until all combined
Pour into lined tin and bake on 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through
BEST EATEN FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN WITH LOTS OF BUTTER
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate self saucing pudding