- 2 --- apples
- 1 banana, ripe
- 150 grams Oat Meal
- 100 grams cranberries, dried
- 50 grams walnuts, can omit or substitute
- 50 grams Dried Fruit, according to taste
- 150 grams Spelt Flour of choice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 3 level tablespoons honey, can omit for low sugar
- 2 eggs
- to taste vanilla essence / paste
- to taste cinnamon
- 120 grams water
- 3 level tablespoons oil, I use sunflower oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put together ingredients, heat oven to 180° (356 F). Either use a flat baking tin and some baking paper to make slices or use a mini Muffin tray and spray it with canola oil.
2. wash the apples with hot water, make quarters and take away the seeds. peel the Banana.
3. put all fruit (fresh and dried) and the nuts (can either omit for nutfree or substitute with pepitas, hazelnuts, macademia or whatnot) into the "Closed lid" , add MC and process 5 seconds, speed 5. Use the spatula to push everything down. If you like it smoother, repeat 5 seconds speed 5.
4. add the rest of the ingredients "Closed lid" , put the MC into place and process approx. 20 seconds, speed 4. If necessary scrape down and repeat a few more seconds to mix everything thoroughly.
5. put dough into the flat bakng form or into the mini muffin tray. It does not rise very much - just a little.
6. bake approximately 35 to 40 Minutes, depending on your oven. The muesli-bakes should be lightly browned, and a knife should come out clean.
7. Let them cool a few minutes before taking them out of the mini muffin form or cutting them into slices in the flat baking form.
Accessories you need
you can vary the amount of fruit according to availabilty, budget and taste. I like dried mango to go along with it.
The dried fruit give enough sweetness, so adding honey or sugar will be according to your individual taste.
You can omit nuts completely, or substitute with any seeds you like. Chia works pretty nicely, too.
Please be aware that I do not use self-raising flour. We don´t get this in Germany. This is why I use baking powder. You may not need this if you have self-raising flour.
If you like to, you can also make your own full grain flour (mill grains at speed 10 for one minute, as shown in the BCB). The muesli-bakes will not be quite as tender, but also very good.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos