- 250 g Cadbury Dream White Chocolate
- 250 g Butter, Room temperature
- 300 g sugar
- 200 g water
- 370 g plain flour
- 0.5 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Vanilla Paste
- 150 g buttermilk
- 1 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs, Large
- Preheat oven to 150c.
Grease and line a deep 20cm round tin allow sides of baking paper to be higher than tin.
Place chocolate in TM bowl, chop 10sec speed 7.
Add butter, sugar and water in TM bowl for 3 mins 37deg speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients (except eggs) mix 30 secs sp4-5.
With blades running just below sp 4, add the eggs, mix for 1 min.
Scrap sides and then another 30secs sp 4.
Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake for about 1 hour and 20minutes.
Insert a wooden skewer into the centre of the cake to test whether it is cooked through.
When cooked through, remove cake from oven and allow to cool in the pan.
When the cake has cooled to room temperature, remove it from the pan.
Turn the cake upside down to give a flat surface for icing.
Best baked a couple of days before. Wrap in glad wrap, then foil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles