THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g caster sugar
- 125 g butter, salted>ID15196
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 300 g flour, self-raising
- 120 g White Chocolate Chips
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 1. Preheat overn to 180°C
2. Prepare cookie trays with grease proof paper.
3. Place caster sugar, butter, vanilla and brown sugar in bowl mix 20 sec / speed 6, scrape down the sides and repeat if necessary to combine well.
4. Add egg. mix 20 sec / speed 3.
5. Add self raising flour mix 30 sec / speed 3.
6. Add cranberries and white chocolate chips and mix 20 sec/ / speed 3.
7. Place tablespoon sized balls onto the tray and press down with the back of a fork.
8. Bake for 12 - 15 mins or until golden brown.
9. Leave on the tray to cool for a crisp biscuit, or remove to a cooling tray for a chewy biscuit.
Accessories you need
Experiment with other flavours!
Choc chip and walnut, apricot and coconut or mini M&M’s.
If you enjoy this recipe, please leave a review!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)