- 1 cup Raw caster sugar
- 250 grams Cold Butter
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams choc bits
- 3 scoops Cornflakes
- 1 scoop Sultanas optional
- 5cups Extra cornflakes
Put 1 cup raw caster sugar into bowl and blitz 20 sec on speed 9Add 250g cubed butter and 1tsp vanilla essence and cream together 1min speed 6 Add 2 eggs and beat sp 3 gradually adding 2 cups srf over 1 min Scrape sides with spatula Add 100g small choc bits and 3 large handfuls corn flakes crushing in hand as u add to bowl mix on Reverse speed soft until mixed Roll spoonfuls of mixture in the extra cornflakes and place on lined tray cook in moderate oven until golden brown
Thermy choc flake cookies
Accessories you need
cornflakes need a good stir through at end with spatula in a bowl
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Almond and Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Ultimate Chocolate Blondie (Variation)
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Healthy Muesli Slice
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Big batch Choc chip cookies