- 1 package Tim Tams
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 80 g brown sugar
- 50 g Coconut, (Shredded or Dessicated)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 can condensed milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 Degrees, and line a 20cm square baking tin
Run a knife down the centre of the opened packet of Tim Tams, cutting them all in half, add all biscuits except for 1 & 1/2 Tim Tams to the TM Bowl. Chop for 2 seconds, speed 4, check and repeat until tim tams resemble small chunks.
Add all other ingredients and process for 15 seconds, , Speed 4.
Pour the sticky mixture into the baking tin, dip a spoon in water to help even out the mixture and smooth the top. Bale for 20 Minutes
Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Lime Aioli
- Quinoa Spiced Chicken