- 60 g Butter
- 140 g honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 170 g plain flour
- 65 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
1h 18minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. place butter, honey and vanilla into the bow. 5min/100c/sp2
- 2. add the remaining ingredients. 30sec/sp3
- 3. carefully remove dough from blow with speatula and place into a silicone mat. while you are letting dough slightly cool, preheat oven at 180c and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- 6. place trays into the oven and bake for 8 min. let them cool before storing
1. store in a air tight container for two weeks.
2. when i do packing for storing i put 10 teddy in a ziplock bag.
chocolate tine teddies- add 2 table spoon coco powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing