- 3 apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 340 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
-Chop Apple 3 sec/spd 4. Set aside in bowl.
-Add Butter, Cinnamon, Raw Sugar and Self Raising Flour 6 sec/ spd 5.
-Add Egg and chopped Apple.
-Stir 15 sec/spd 3, using your spatula to assist in combining, through the lid. It will be a dough-like mixture.
-Press the mixture into a lined tin. Cook 30-40mins at 180C until slightly golden.
You can use any type of apples you like,
It freezes well for school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins