- 3 apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 340 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
-Chop Apple 3 sec/spd 4. Set aside in bowl.
-Add Butter, Cinnamon, Raw Sugar and Self Raising Flour 6 sec/ spd 5.
-Add Egg and chopped Apple.
-Stir 15 sec/spd 3, using your spatula to assist in combining, through the lid. It will be a dough-like mixture.
-Press the mixture into a lined tin. Cook 30-40mins at 180C until slightly golden.
Accessories you need
You can use any type of apples you like,
It freezes well for school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice