- 130g Unsalted butter, softened
- 130g SR flour
- 130g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60g Milk
- 1ts vanilla extract
Heat oven to 180 degrees.
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs speed 5, scrape down the bowl & repeat for 5 - 10 secs.
Spoon mixture into 12 greased cupcake paper cases. Bake for 15 mins or until cooked through.
Allow to cool & top with your favourite icing.
Too Easy Cup Cakes
Converted from a Nigella recipe, I used a swiss merigue buttercream to ice with - delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs