- 200 grams dark chocolate (90% cocoa)
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 5 eggs
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 80 grams cacao powder, organic
- 140 grams almond meal
- 200 grams chocolate chips, mix of dark and white
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Break dark chocolate into pieces add to turb 4 seconds, set aside 100g.
Melt remainder for 2 minutes 50°C speed 1.
Add unsalted softened butter mix for 10 seconds speed3.
Add eggs,cacao,sugar and almond meal mix for 10 seconds speed 3, scrape down sides add set aside chocolate mix for 20 seconds speed 3.
Put half of mixture into tin 20cm x 30cm, sprinkle with small chocolate chips spread remaining mixture ontop.
Bake in oven for 45 minutes at 160°C
I made some chocolate ganache to ice this but you could leave plain and serve with a nice big dollop of thick cream.
I halved the sugar from original recipe before converting to a TM recipe and still think I could cut back sugar more
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars