- 300 g dark chocolate, Broken into small pieces
- 250 g Salted butter, Roughly chopped
- 150 g brown sugar
- 50 g full cream milk
- 4x 58 g eggs
- 200 g plain flour
- 200 g White Chocolate Chips
- 200 g milk chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced and prepare a Brownie Tray (Grease and line if required)
2) Add Dark Chocolate pieces to bowl and grate 15 secs on speed 8
3) Add salted butter and cook 2 mins/50°C/speed 3
4) Add brown sugar, eggs & full cream milk and blend 15secs/speed 4
5) Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 secs/speed 3 until mixture has combined, just check through your measuring cup slot to make sure all ingredients are combined, scrape down sides in between if needed.
6) Pour mixture into brownie tray and spread out evenly & then place in oven for 40 mins
7)Leave your brownie in the tray until cooled. Failure to do this may mean cracking your brownie when turning it out. Use a sharp knife to slice into 16 slices or 8 larger dessert brownies.
Accessories you need
Serve warm with cream, just pop in microwave to heat if required
Serve with a berry coulis
Serve with a chocolate sauce
Serve with a scoop of a complimentary icecream
Swap out half the chocolate chips and add raspberries or your favorite berries or sub out with some chopped walnuts or peanuts etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins