THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g dairy free margarine
- 200 g dark Free chocolate, chopped
- 30 g cocoa
- 280 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Gluten free plain flour
- 40 g Gluten Free SR Flour
- 180 g Dairy free white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line brownie or lamington tin.
Place dairy free chocolate into TM bowl. Grate 8 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down sides of TM bowl. Add dairy free margarine
Melt at 50C for approx. 4 minutes, speed 2. Scrape down sides of the TM bowl at the 2 minute mark.
Add cocoa and sugar. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 3.
With blades running add eggs, one by one until incorporated (approx. 10-20 seconds).
Add gluten free plain and gluten free SR flours, mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Add dairy free white chocolatechips, mix for 8 seconds, speed 3.
Spread into prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cook a few minutes less if you like it gooey. Allow to cool slightly in the pan. Move to cooling rack. Cut into squares to serve.
Depending on time I either dust with icing sugar to serve or cover in lactose free chocolate ganche.
I purchase my dairy free chocolate in bulk from www,glutenfreeshop.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Gingerbread house
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- M & M Cookies
- Egg free Lemon Cake
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Pavlova towers
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Choc Peppermint Bliss Balls
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Kids lollies