THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g dairy free margarine
- 200 g dark Free chocolate, chopped
- 30 g cocoa
- 280 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Gluten free plain flour
- 40 g Gluten Free SR Flour
- 180 g Dairy free white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line brownie or lamington tin.
Place dairy free chocolate into TM bowl. Grate 8 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down sides of TM bowl. Add dairy free margarine
Melt at 50C for approx. 4 minutes, speed 2. Scrape down sides of the TM bowl at the 2 minute mark.
Add cocoa and sugar. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 3.
With blades running add eggs, one by one until incorporated (approx. 10-20 seconds).
Add gluten free plain and gluten free SR flours, mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Add dairy free white chocolatechips, mix for 8 seconds, speed 3.
Spread into prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cook a few minutes less if you like it gooey. Allow to cool slightly in the pan. Move to cooling rack. Cut into squares to serve.
Depending on time I either dust with icing sugar to serve or cover in lactose free chocolate ganche.
I purchase my dairy free chocolate in bulk from www,glutenfreeshop.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Chocolate Spiders
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Sweet Potato Brownies
- Peppermint Crisp Log