- 200 grams Butter, Roughly chopped
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 225 grams SR flour
- 25 grams Almonds Whole
- 200 grams Frozen Mixed Berries, Thawed
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
Preheat oven to 160c fan forced or 180c regular.
Grease and line a 20cm springform tin.
Place defrosted berries in a colander and drain thoroughly.
Mill the almonds in the. 10 seconds, sp.7.
Add butter, caster sugar, eggs and flour.
Combine on sp.5 for 30 seconds. Scrape and repeat.
Mixture should be "spoonable". Add a splash of water if a little dry.
Tip berries into the prepared cake tin.
Drizzle with golden syrup.
Spoon cake mix over the top. Smooth out edges.
Place tin on another baking sheet as a small amount may leak out.
Check to see if cooked after 1 hour.
Can take up to 1.5 hrs.
Check every 10 minutes after 1 hour.
Accessories you need
This is delicious served warm or cold with cream, icecream or vanilla yogurt.
This is my " thermified" version of a recipe published by Olive magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing