- 300 g plain flour, Wholemeal Spelt alternative
- 150 g Butter, Cold & Cubed
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 40 g water, Cold
- 250 g Milk, Low Fat
- 3 egg yolks, (Keep egg white at room temp)
- 50 g sugar, (Natural Alternatives Recommended)
- 10 g vanilla paste (or extract), Or 20g Maple Syrup
- 70 g cornflour, (Or 35/35 mix with Wholemeal Spelt)
- 60 g Butter, Cubed
- 3-5 bananas, Ripe & Roughly Chopped
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 3 egg whites, Room Temp
- 150 g sugar, Milled
21h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Refer to Everyday Cookbook or:
1) Place Flour, Butter, Salt in TM Bowl and 10 Secs / Spd 4, or until mixture looks grainy.
2) Another 20 Secs / Spd 4, while adding in water.
3) Scrape out the dough and wrap in TM bread mat, or glad oven bake. Let it rest in the fridge for 15mins.
4) Roll out dough into circles, large enough to line a muffin tray or paper muffin liner. Remember to poke a few holes in the bottom of each tart base.
5) Bake in the oven 15 Mins / 180-200 degrees.
1) Place all ingredient into TM Bowl, mix for 7 Mins / Spd 4 / 90 degrees.
2) Allow to cool in the termoserver (so it's warm but not hot) for 15 mins. This time is spent cleaning the bowl thoroughly for the meringue topping.
3) Spoon mixture into the tart bases, set aside.
(Optional, good to use up the egg whites)
1) Ensure the TM Bowl is completely clean and dry. You can mix 1 Min / Spd 1-2 / 70 degrees.
2) Mill sugar for 15 - 20 Secs / Spd 9-10.
3) Scrape out the sugar and then set aside. Try to leave as little sugar leftover in the bowl as possible.
4) Insert Butterfly.
5) Place Egg Whites into TM Bowl and mix for 2:30 - 3 Mins / Spd 3 / 70 degrees.
6) Mix again for a further 2:30 Mins / Spd 3 / 70 degrees, while slowly spooning in the sugar.
7) Spoon the meringue mixture onto each of the tarts.
8.) Bake in a preheated oven of 180 - 200 degrees for 5 Mins, or until the peaks of the meringue are golden brown but the bases are still white.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies