- 600 grams Raw, Unsalted, Nuts of choice, Cashews are my fave!
- 1 Egg, white only, Room temperature works best
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt, Fine
- 40 grams brown sugar, Or Rapadura
- 40 grams raw sugar, Or Coconut Sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C and line a Biscuit Tray with baking paper. Lightly spray paper with oil.
1. Attach Butterfly in a clean dry TM bowl.
2. Beat Egg White on speed 4 MC in until white in colour and fluffy (like raw meringue). You will hear the sound of the mix change. The time this takes can vary but is approximately 50sec.
3. With Butterfly still in place, add sugars, salt, and vanilla extract. Then whip into egg white speed 4 MC in for approximately 40 secs. Stop and scrape sides after 20sec and continue.
4. Remove butterfly. Add nuts. 30sec/Speed 1 MC in or until nuts are well coated.
5. Spread nuts onto lined tray and bake in preheated oven for 20-30min (stirring every 9 min or so) until golden colour is achieved.
Nuts will be soft when hot but crispy as they cool completely.
*Store in an air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing
- Chicken Taco Rice Bake
- Chicken, Bacon and Quinoa Rissoles/Patties + Hidden Vege
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge