- 160 gram Butter
- 160 gram caster sugar
- 160 gram Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 --- eggs
- 70 gram Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
scrap bowl if needed and blitz again
evenly spread between 12 cupcakes cases
Bake 180 deg
15 - 20 mins
Add all ingredients into bowl
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits