- 90 g softened butter
- 120 g caster sugar, You can mill your own caster sugar from raw or white sugar
- .5 tsp vanilla essence or vanilla bean paste
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 153 g Self Raising Flour
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Insert butterfly.
3. Put all ingredients in the bowl and mix for 15 seconds speed 4, scrape down sides.
4. Mix on speed 7 for 3 minutes. (When done the sound seems to change)
5. Put cupcake liners into 12 medium-sized cupcake tray.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
Mixture makes 11-12 cupcakes.
Recipe can be doubled.
can use my buttercream recipe to ice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake