THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 eggs, room temp
- 150 g sugar
- 80 g Nuttelex, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180 g plain flour
- 500 g rice milk, luke warm
- Preheat oven to 160c. Line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Get 2 bowls. Put whisk attachment in 1 . Separate the eggs. Put the egg whites in the with the whisk attachment. Put egg yolks in the other .
- Speed 4, whisk egg whites until stiff peaks form (about 2 mins). Set the eggs whites aside. Clean whisk attachment.
- Put whisk attachment into with egg yolks. Add the sugar to the egg yolks and whisk speed 4 until well combined.
- Continuing whisking and add the melted butter and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gradually add plain flour and lukewarm milk, alternating between the two. Whisk well between each addition - you might need to stop and check flour isn't caught in the whisk.
- Once combined, with a spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the cake batter.
- Batter will be very runny and lumpy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top of the cake is golden.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Accessories you need
2 x required
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles