- 100 grams Butter
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 240 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
Preheat oven 160 degrees, line baking trays with baking paper
Weigh sugar into TM bowl & mill for 3 Sec/Speed 9
Add butter & mix 10 Sec/Speed 4
Add egg, vanilla, plain flour & baking powder & mix for 15 sec/speed 4, scrape down bowl.
Knead 45 secs
Roll out dough 2-3mm thick on ThermoMat or flour dusted bench, cut with cookie cutters & place shapes on lined baking trays.
Bake in oven for 10 - 15 mins or until lightly brown on edges.
Allow to cool & decorate with icing or leave biscuits plain.
Vanilla Cut-out Cookies
Accessories you need
Suitable for freezing.
Recipe converted from kids cookbook - Frost Bite.
Great for lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- Caramel Peanut Snack Bar - No bake
- Cacao Mint Snack Bars
- Raw Lamington Snack Bars
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Pine Lime Whip
- Rainbow Slice
- Healthified DIY Muesli Bars - Dairy & Nut Free
- Fluffy Finger Buns
- DIY Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Choc Chip Brownie Slice