THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams Coconut butter
- 100 grams raw sugar
- peel from lemon, use a good peeler so you don't get pith
- 2 eggs
- 140 gram greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 230 gram Self Raising Flour
- 120 gram blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 grams dates
- 50 grams apple cinnamon puree
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160C. Line a loaf tin (22cm x 8cm).
Place sugar, dates and lemon rind in bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides and if any rind left mill for a further 5-10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside
Place butter in bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60C on speed 3. Add milled sugar and rind, apple cinnamon puree, yoghurt, eggs and vanilla extract and mix for 15 seconds on speed 3.
Add flour and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4, stopping once to scrape down the sides of bowl.
Add blueberries and incorporate for 10 seconds on reverse + speed 2.5.
Spoon mixture into the lined loaf tin and smooth the top with the spatula. Cook for 1 hour or until cooked through when tested with a skewer (it may take an extra 5-10 minutes).
Cool loaf in tin for at least 10 minutes before turning out.
Use a good peeler whe peeling lemon, you don't want the pith.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)