THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 gram sugar
- 125 gram unsalted butter, chopped, Room temperature
- 3 Bananas, large, very ripe, Roughly 225grams
- 2 eggs
- 100 gram rice milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 gram Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Prepare a round cake tin or 24 patty pan tin and pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
Put sugar and butter in Thermomix bowl and cream speed 6 for 20 seconds.
Add bananas and puree on speed 6 for about 10 seconds or until it is smooth.
- Add eggs, rice milk and vanilla extract and mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
- Put the flour, baking powder and bicarb soda in the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 40seconds or until combined.
- When cool, ice with lemon icing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake