- 250g Coconut sugar
- peeled skin of one lemon
- 300g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 300g almond meal
- 4 eggs
- 80g arrowroot flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease and line the base of a 24cm fluted ring cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Place sugar into TM bowl and add lemon peel. Grind 20 seconds/speed 10.
- Weigh carrot chunks into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix for 20 seconds/speed 5 until you have a smooth batter. Remove lid, scrape down sides of bowl and mix again for a few seconds, if required.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until set.
- Remove the cake and allow to cool a little.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits