THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 grams sugar
- 120 grams Coconut, dessicated or shredded
- 120 grams coconut milk, canned
- 65 grams gluten free flour plain
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 --- lemon zest
8Recipe is created for
Measure in sugar, lemon zest and coconut and mill 10 seconds speed 9
add all other ingredients and mix 10 seconds speed 4 to 5
Pour into a baking paper lined loaf tin and bake about 30 to 35 minutes at 180 degrees C in a fan oven
Dairy free, egg free, gluten free coconut bread
From Annabelle White's coconut bread in the Women's Weekly, this is half the loaf as it otherwise took a long time to cook and was a little gluey in the middle. This size is nice and crusty and delicious warm from the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander