THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 stalks Kale, leaves only
- 1 carrot
- 100 g 85% dark chocolate, or 70% min
- 40 g coconut oil
- 100 g Coconut sugar/raw sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 2 eggs
- 30 g cacao powder
- 100 g plain flour, w/meal or white
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease & line a square baking pan.
Cut carrot into thirds & place in TM bowl. Process 5 sec / sp 6. Scrape down & add kale. Process a further 5 sec / sp 5.
Add coconut oil & chocolate. Melt 1 min / 50 degrees / sp 2 or until melted (time will vary depending on whether choc & oil are at room temperature or from the fridge).
Add sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla & eggs & combine 10 sec / sp 5.
Scrape down & add flours. Combine 10 sec / sp 5.
Pour batter into the lined baking tin, sprinkle with crushed nuts if desired & bake aprox 30 mins or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely before serving (if served warm, you can still taste the kale ).
Healthy Chocolate Brownies
Adapted from recipe by kmcgibbon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns