THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 stalks Kale, leaves only
- 1 carrot
- 100 g 85% dark chocolate, or 70% min
- 40 g coconut oil
- 100 g Coconut sugar/raw sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 2 eggs
- 30 g cacao powder
- 100 g plain flour, w/meal or white
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease & line a square baking pan.
Cut carrot into thirds & place in TM bowl. Process 5 sec / sp 6. Scrape down & add kale. Process a further 5 sec / sp 5.
Add coconut oil & chocolate. Melt 1 min / 50 degrees / sp 2 or until melted (time will vary depending on whether choc & oil are at room temperature or from the fridge).
Add sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla & eggs & combine 10 sec / sp 5.
Scrape down & add flours. Combine 10 sec / sp 5.
Pour batter into the lined baking tin, sprinkle with crushed nuts if desired & bake aprox 30 mins or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely before serving (if served warm, you can still taste the kale ).
Healthy Chocolate Brownies
Adapted from recipe by kmcgibbon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry