- 125 grams Butter, Cubed
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 130 grams dried apricots, chopped
- 120 grams Weetbix, crushed by hand
- * Place apricots in bowl, chop 8 seconds, speed 7. Put aside
*Place sugar and butter in TM Bowl and cream speed 3, 60 seconds or until light and creamy.
* Add egg and mix speed 2, 15 seconds.
* Add flour and apricots and mix a further 15 seconds on speed 3.
* Place weetbix on a plate and gently crush by hand.
* Take spoonfuls of mixture and roll in the weetbix and place on baking tray.
* Bake at 180 deg c for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown."Closed lid"
To make biscuits
Accessories you need
You can replace the cranberries or mixed fruit/glace cherries or anything similar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Christmas - Old Style
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Slice
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Date Scones
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Scones
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- My Mum’s Yo Yo’s
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia