- 1 whole orange cut into quarters
- 225g non dairy "butter"
- 6 tsp No Egg Replacer, 30mls water to each tsp
- 200g sugar
- 300g Self Raising Flour
1.Preheat oven to 180C. Grease well a 20cm springform or normal cake tin.
2. Place orange and " butter" into mixing bowl and mix 15sec/slowly increasing to 8.
3. Add egg replacer and water together in a mug and whisk until mixed and frothy and add with all remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec//speed 4.
4. Pour into 20cm round cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes. (in fan forced I only needed 50 mins)
Can be made with half the quantity of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake