- 150 g vegetable oil, Only
- 300 g White Choc Chips
- 3 eggs
- 370 g Water.
- 40 g Bacardi rum
- 1000 g White Choc Mud Cake Mix, Pantryman
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Fan Forced Oven 150C
Prepare 36 Patty Pans
Add Vegetable Oil and White Choc Chips 3 Minutes, 60c Sp3
Add Eggs 5 Seconds Sp6
Add Water, Bacardi & Cake Mix 10 Seconds Sp 6
Scrape Down and Repeat 10 Seconds Sp 6
Spoon mixture evenly into Large Patty Pans
Cook for 40minutes
Can be made into 1 large round cake just cook for 60 - 90 minutes depending on size.
Very moist will last 3 days
Very easy to decorate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls