- 460 g self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 110 g cream
- 170 g Milk
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 180 g raspberries
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped
- 180 g icing sugar
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place flour and caster sugar in bowl. Add cream and milk and knead for 50 seconds interval setting until a soft dough has formed.
Place dough on a sheet of baking paper. Top with another sheet of baking paper. 1. Roll out dough to 34x24cm rectangle about 1cm thick.
1. Combine the 2 tablespoons raspberries and ¼ cup hot water in a bowl. Set aside. Scatter 1 cup raspberries and chocolate over dough, leaving 1cm border. Starting from long edge, roll up to form a log. Using a sharp serrated knife, trim ends; cut into 12 equal slices. Place scrolls side by side, cut side up, on prepared tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. Remove from oven. Cool.
1. Drain reserved raspberries, reserving 2 tablespoons of liquid. Combine reserved raspberry liquid and icing sugar in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) in 30 second bursts, stirring, until heated and smooth. Cool slightly. Drizzle icing over scrolls. Set. Serve.
Accessories you need
Recipes converted and adapted from Recipes + July 2012.
The recipe also mentions that you can swap raspberries for strawberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic