- 100 g white chocolate
- 100 g caster sugar
- 120 g softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 220 g Self Raising Flour
- 140 g plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 60 g white chocolate bits
- 125 g Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a deep 20cm round cake tin
and line sides and base with baking paper.
Break white chocolate into pieces and add to TM bowl.
Grate chocolate 10 secs, speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Melt chocolate for 2 mins, 50 deg, speed 3.
Add all remaining ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 30 sec, speed 5.
Pour into cake tin and smooth the top. Bake for 40 minutes or
until skewer comes out clean when inserted in centre of cake.
Stand the cake in tin for 15 mins before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
Grate chocolate for 7 secs, speed 8. Melt for 90 sec, 50 deg, speed 3.
Insert butterfly. Add cream cheese and yoghurt. Whip for 1 min, speed 3-4.
Spread icing over the top of the cake. Decorate with chocolate curls.
White chocolate frosting
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls