- 85 grams pitted dates
- 90 grams raw sugar
- 1 med orange, peel left on and cut into 1/4s.
- 125 grams Butter, chopped
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 egg
- 200 grams natural yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar, extra
Preheat your oven to 180C.
Grease and/or line 18 muffin holes.
1. Add dates and sugar to the bowl and blitz sp7/15 seconds.
2. Add orange and chopped butter, sp7/20 seconds. Scrape.
3. Add remaining ingredients including the dates and sugar ,(but not the extra raw sugar).
4. Blend sp4.5//10 seconds. Scrape and repeat if neccessary. Try not to overbeat.
5. Fill muffin holes 2/3 full and sprinkle lightly with the extra raw sugar.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked when tested.
7. Cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
These are now my favourite muffins...they taste amazing..
Try them warm from the oven, split and buttered. Or warm and smothered in custard..
They also freeze well..
Follow me on FaceBook at "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread rolls and yeast based recipes.
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake